Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hardest game you never beat?
#21
Wow.

The original Prince of Persia.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#22
The Sims.

Wait, what?
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#23
I'd need another forum to list the games. I suck at most video games. Not to say I don't enjoy them.
Reply
#24
Legend of Zelda for NES. It wasn't for lack of skill, but it glitched and froze near the end of the game EVERY SINGLE TIME. So it was like, the game didn't want me to beat it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#25
Milk Bubble Wrote:The Sims.

Wait, what?

Sims 2. My people are like viruses and keep multiplying. =( Pretty soon, all of Pleasantville will be related. I think i got maybe three or four characters on there that hasn't humped someone of one of my three large families.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#26
Kill them with earthquakes and droughts and such.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#27
Can't do it in sims 2, lol. Wish I could, but can't. I usually just fence off an area on the property and lead them in there with a bunch of furniture and a bon fire kit. Usually does the trick.

I think i'm just going to start over, I went a little nuts on my game. Oo
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#28
The only Sims I've ever played was SimTown, and I doubt any of you remember it.

I also can't beat Fire Emblem 2, but I'm still working on it.

EDIT: And by '2' I mean Radiant Dawn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#29
I played Sim City all the time. Any relation to it, Bardock?

I completely sucked at that game. I could not keep up the pre-made cities and I suck at making a good one.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#30
Sims is so awesome. I created my own Mafia.
Reply
#31
Fuck mafia, I got my own soap opera.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#32
Mafia > Soap Opera
Reply
#33
I love the Sims 2, but it runs so slow because of all the expansion packs I have on it Smile
Reply
#34
Hellfighter 17 Wrote:I played Sim City all the time. Any relation to it, Bardock?

I completely sucked at that game. I could not keep up the pre-made cities and I suck at making a good one.

SimTown was like a spin-off version of SimCity. The main focus was to keep people happy and not poor and make your town look really nice. I played it in like, sixth grade or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#35
That sounds lame in comparison. It was kinda neat to try to create this infrastructure, keep it ever expanding, and keep up on it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#36
Julius Wrote:I love the Sims 2, but it runs so slow because of all the expansion packs I have on it Smile

I've got all but one expansion pack, never runs slow for me. The speed usually depends on how many sims you got on a lot, the size of lot, and your graphics settings. Unless your computer has low specs.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#37
It's an old XP. I'm waiting for 3 to come out so I can just put it on my new laptop =)
Reply
#38
Final Fantasy 2 and 3.

I got as far as the moon on 2 and as far as when Kefka fucks the planet on 3.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#39
Kefka's so great.

You just don't get villains like him anymore.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#40
I beat Final Fantasy 2 on the GBA. Man I love handheld rpg's. I haven't played a good one (Bar FF tactics) since getting my freakin PSP, like 3 years ago.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)