Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chris plays Runescape!
#21
I played Runescape back when there were two servers.

I kid thee not.
Reply
#22
I have to say that I admire your tenacity and dedication to the community in documenting your experiences with Runescape. This way we can live vicariously through you and not actually have to play the game ourselves. I will be watching this thread and posting updates on my reactions to your adventures as you progress.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#23
Consider it my service to you, fraulein.
Reply
#24
Zangya Wrote:I used to play runescape <.<

But I never got past lvl 10

Haha, Typical..
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#25
Super Buu Wrote:I have to say that I admire your tenacity and dedication to the community in documenting your experiences with Runescape. This way we can live vicariously through you and not actually have to play the game ourselves. I will be watching this thread and posting updates on my reactions to your adventures as you progress.

I wish I was Greg.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#26
Who doesn't?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)