Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cuil
#21
It looks nicer than Google.

It is the same thing is Google.

It has one more point. I may use it, but Google has always turned out so well, so I dunno.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#22
Google also has an image search engine. Cuil does not. Google wins.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#23
It has fewer pages indexed than google... and I'm kinda annoyed by their "crawler", it's a bit too aggressive.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)