Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New style banner contest!
#21
Yeah. I thought I wouldn't be very specfic on characters in the banner, so that made it hard to create. So I thought I'd go with the dramatic close up of eyes, and then I almost put a majin symbol on there, but instead put a symbol of Goku's shirt.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#22
That is so badass. Can we use it now, please please please????
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#23
The kanji is Go. Which means wisdom or some shit in japan. I like the english meaning for it better.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
I love it.

Is that the fucking Lich King btw? Even still, you cover it up enough to hide it, and it looks badass.

Btw, did I mention that looks like the fucking Lich King?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#25
It is, heh. I'm a WoWhead, you know that.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#26
WHY IS THIS NOT UP YET???

;.; Please sexify our forum. Please? <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#27
I can't see anything Sad
Reply
#28
Android-18 Wrote:[Image: Kembara2.jpg]

Or you mean it's not up there yet... cuz it's not.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#29
I can't see the banner 18 put up. I get an x.
Reply
#30
Try refreshing your screen, or copy+paste the link into the browser.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#31
Still a no go on both madam, did it in IE and FF.
Reply
#32
That's weird O.o. Works for me.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#33
I can see it.

But it's not at the top of the forum.

And that's terrible.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#34
Sooo...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#35
Soooo.....


How's it hangin, Beccs?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#36
Eh, it's hanging.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#37
If you want to get the banner up faster, I'd suggest PMing Waff.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#38
I managed to cut my hand up pretty good and so computer time has been limited.

I'll cut and put it up asap though. It's top of my list.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#39
<3 Waff
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#40
Waffuru Wrote:I managed to cut my hand up pretty good and so computer time has been limited.

=(

Masochism finally get the better of you?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)