Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Silver's Sig Workshop
#21
Bujin... No. Tried those >.<

Tapkar... no Tried that one already >.< Sorry
Reply
#22
Can do!
Reply
#23
nope, to them all >.< Try something other than MFG
Reply
#24
Reviving! Anyone want one?

Right now I only have one I am working on

Gohan's Legolas sig


So.... anyone want a sig? Put your preferences, otherwise I will assume that everything is up to me. Thank you Big Grin
Reply
#25
Legolas sig
[Image: Legolassig.jpg]

Anyone want a sig? Anytype, any person. i'm trying new styles ^_^ Anyone? And C&C on the above please
Reply
#26
I can always try ^_^
Reply
#27
if you could get me some pics. I've never heard of your character, lol.
Reply
#28
The pics... >.< I got fed up with. I am planning on trying again. Do not worry. I just need to think about it some more before I try again.

Savvy? ^_^
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel
Theres only one pic I know of, and it's on that one site with the big database of characters.


Don't double post.


In CDBZ, you are allowed to take a picture of someone that looks similar to your character and use it. There's only one Image of Kirano that I know of, so I use Cloud and Seigfried Schtauffen.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel
I didn't mean to Kirano. I messed up and sent it again.


I know, Comp lag. They're just weird about that here. But, yeah, find some pic of some hawt blonde woman/girl/teen and ask staff to use it in the artistic interpretation thread. If you're approved, ask peeps to use it for your sigs.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel
If I would've known that I should've gotten Cloud. I love Final Fantasy. Nobody else really comes to mind.


Tidus looks a lot like Cloud.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel
If I would've known that I should've gotten Cloud. I love Final Fantasy. Nobody else really comes to mind.


Tidus looks a lot like Cloud.

But not like a chick . . . if Jewel IS a chick. I saw the name and assumed. 0.o
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Jewel
[Image: Th_Blondeguyy.jpg]
[Image: guys67.jpg]
[Image: Hot_blonde.jpg]
[Image: Angel_Devil.jpg]


all that looks like is a box with an 'X' in it, like this is the funny thing, minus the smiley guy and animation.

[Image: lol.gif]


Try to upload those Images to Photobucket. Some people use Image-Shack, but I prefer Photobucket, as it's easier to use.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#34
Thanks for helping Kirano ^_^

For the rest of ya... I will try and have your sigs up by tomorow. ^_^
Reply
#35
can u make me a sig too plz?
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#36
Sure thing Slug. And I'll make you a new avi as well. I made the one you are using now and I have to ask you to take it off. It was meant only for a Lord Slug who was in Frozen Darkness. Sorry
Reply
#37
I just need some pics that look similar to your character or pics of your character.
Reply
#38
Pics I can cut that will still look good.
Reply
#39
To Bebi and Jewel: I saw you two had sigs already. Do you still want me to make one for you?

Nezi: Still working on yours. Its still proving difficult.


Anyone else want a sig from me?
Reply
#40
I'd like an avi to go with my sig.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)