Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My New Favorite Sport
#41
My new sport is hydroplaning through intersections.

Vi will know these. The 270 Sawmill exit, I hit the breaks too hard. And hydroplaned into the middle of Sawmill.

Then this damn light turned to quickly, I breaked hard to stop, and nope, I went through anyway. FYI, dont lock the tires. >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#42
Toma Wrote:My new sport is hydroplaning through intersections.

Vi will know these. The 270 Sawmill exit, I hit the breaks too hard. And hydroplaned into the middle of Sawmill.

Then this damn light turned to quickly, I breaked hard to stop, and nope, I went through anyway. FYI, dont lock the tires. >.>

LOLOLOL

I did that last year on Broad street where the DMV is at over here on the west side. It was raining pretty hard and I just slid straight through that light.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#43
*Raises eyebrow*

Wiping out in rain? ...I sincerely hope you guys don't get snow or ice.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#44
Bra Wrote:*Raises eyebrow*

Wiping out in rain? ...I sincerely hope you guys don't get snow or ice.

Yes, in fact, we do. I still gotta like, get new tires/new brakes for this thing, but its not 'all the way' my car, i only pay on it. =[ and since im not going to be sticking around for much longer, what's the point? They're still functional for now.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#45
Bra Wrote:*Raises eyebrow*

Wiping out in rain? ...I sincerely hope you guys don't get snow or ice.

This state shuts down for 4 inches of snow. Noobs.

My old state gets 2 feet of snow 3 times a year at least. Northeaster's FTW.

I am one of the only people on my block to have a 8 HP Toro Snow Commander Snow Blower.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#46
lol, winter noobs. I remember going to ...fuck what was it. I think we were in Arizona.

Gas station attendant points to the cord sticking out from under the hood and he's like "WTF is that?"

I was bewildered. I told him it's the block heater cord. He's like "What?" Block. Heater. Cord. For the block heater. "What are you talking about?"

O.o?!

The absolute worst was when we were in Texas. Gas jockey sees our plates. "HAY THEY SPELLED 'MONTANA' WRONG!! LMAO!!!!" Uh, no, we're from Manitoba. "Hey guys they spelled 'Montana' wrong!!" ...No, this car is from Canada. -_-
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#47
What was that, Bra?

I missed it the first time. OLO I R A BIG GAY GUY WHO LIKES GAYNESS!!!!11111
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)