Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
I just got one u that didnt involve anyone
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
I will read and write in the morning. I dont promise to finish in the morning but I iwll get started. IF someone wants to try and get another one off before then then fine. But once Im set on finishing it(may be afternoon) I will post and say so and you will have 30 minutes to reply for me to wait and an hour after to finish it soI can ... do my best to make sure it fits...
Tamsin knows I come home form work and Usually start writing and just quit cuz I'm tired.
WHich may be the case cuz I have to get up later...and do the shopping tihng... SO I guess you have till at least 3-4PM EST...
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
started but wont finish till tomorow.. if you post then happy to you.. i can work around it I promise
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Since I have to work on an essay, I will not be able to produce an RP until tommorow. If someone would like to go before me, go ahead.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
if no ones posted or is writing by the time I get home I will post it to the point where it gets interesting...
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Though this is aimed at Mal, it goes for everyone as well: if you wish to use symbols to create a separation between paragraphs, it can not be done with alpha-numeric characters. An asterisk, hyphen, or tilde can be used, but just about anything else is not allowed.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
A what, a what, and a what?
The 'eight' key ism missing off of this keyboard and I usually use it to break sections.... so the 'x' just seemed like the next best thing....
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Asterisk: *
Hyphen: -
Tilde: ~
Use one of those, please.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
I prefer to use a combination of those three. You know, to spice it up a little.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
You ready to hop in?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
... bitch!
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
12-28-2009, 03:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2009, 03:23 AM by Ashe.)
Mal Nova Wrote:A what, a what, and a what?
The 'eight' key ism missing off of this keyboard and I usually use it to break sections.... so the 'x' just seemed like the next best thing....
If anyone mentions "alphanumeric" they basically mean "either a letter or a number". Things like "8" or "x" are alphanumeric, which inflates the XP count (even if by small amounts).
~ - and * are a few of the characters excluded from that (which yeah, means you might miss a tiny remnant of credit from words like "self-sufficient", but that's the trade-off.)
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Blah lol.... Get OUT lol =P
Anyways after writing and rewriting and loosing shit so many times.. I posted..
Pick who you want to go with first...
And While reluctant, Tam and Mal will not be pairing up... lol So Frozen and Razor.. or Tamsin... pick your partner for the first section...
Basically you need to..Investigate, however your characters would investigate....
Mingle and have fun.... tkae all the liberties you want>_>
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Hey tamsin you wanna roll together?
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Sure, I have no problem with that.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
K ill start workin on a post and should have it up before tommorow night
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Where is Razor?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
sorry for the delay guys im gonna try and have something up tonight but i had to go to florida last night my cousins dad wasent doing so well.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]