Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
this thread is still stupid Tongue
Stupidity doesn't change the fact that it's relevant. =P

Anyway, Marron, I've heard mixed feelings about it. I'll have to check it out for myself to get a real idea of it. As for Tenkaichi, I've never been fond of the series after the 2nd one, which, in my mind, ruined the qualities that were great in the first game.
Reply
#42
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
this thread is still stupid Tongue
Stupidity doesn't change the fact that it's relevant. =P

Anyway, Marron, I've heard mixed feelings about it. I'll have to check it out for myself to get a real idea of it. As for Tenkaichi, I've never been fond of the series after the 2nd one, which, in my mind, ruined the qualities that were great in the first game.

yeah yeah Mr.CIA
Reply
#43
*vanish*
Reply
#44
>.> omfg!!!111
Reply
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
The U.S. name for it is: Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

The Japanese name for it is: Dragonball Z: Sparkling

Interesting. One would claim it was supposed to be the other way Big Grin
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#46
wtf... DBZ: Sparkling is a waaaaay better name.

=/
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#47
Is "Cha La Head Cha La" the opening theme?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#48
DBZ: Sparkling....why don't they just name it DBZ: Gay orgy o.O I mean christ X(
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)