Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I felt the need.
#41
A game doesn't have to be innovative to be good. Or vice-versa for that matter.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#42
Granted, though it is a plus. Who wants to just play the same thing over and over? New things keep the gaming community alive.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#43
I know. Like I was saying, FF7 wasn't innovative, it was good because it was an incredibly polished incarnation of the RPG genre. But innovation is important for the whole games industry, read the article Tongue

It's the whole reason 'retro' games aren't popular anymore. Not because of graphics, but because we've already played them a million times. That's why, when the capability for 3d came out, the highly overused 2d platform genres became extinct.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#44
Innovation is essential to bringing new blood into gaming, yes. Thats why I will be watching the reveloution with the same critical eye I was watching the DS. All I was saying is you can't discredit a game just because it brings nothing new to the table.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#45
Back the the subject of cool villains.

I dunno whether or not you consider him a villain, but Riku form Kingdom Hearts. The most badass dude out there, who wasn't afraid to betray Sora to get the hot babe. Yea, he went softie at the end, but in KH2 he has a really sweet blindfold. He's not completely evil, but yea, he has had his villainous times. Riku goes down as my favorite villain of all time.

And for Super Buu, yea, he had a sword. :-p
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#46
Riku was kinda cool, but it just felt too cheesy for me. The first couple parts were awesome, but when he started getting deep into it, it felt kinda lame.

He looks cool, though.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#47
Yea...he does look cool. The whole thing may have been ever so slightly cheesy....but he pulls it together and makes it a family.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#48
Quote:Originally posted by Panbookin
Yea...he does look cool. The whole thing may have been ever so slightly cheesy....but he pulls it together and makes it a family.

Ironic you should say that, considering who the voice actor is.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#49
Heh....I dunno who the voice actor is. 0.0
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#50
The middle-aged blonde-haired guy off of "Seventh Heaven". David something, I think?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#51
David Gallagher
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#52
Bingo.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#53
Bowser.
Reply
#54
Or, rather, King Koopa.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)