Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha I won't be on anyones list.
Hermit ftw.
Haha, same here. All you people are losers. I get IMed by you guys sometimes and pretend to care what you have to say... but in all honesty, I really don't.
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
That was cold. You really live up to your name.
Tom, and Ben occasionally when he doesn't have a sadistic display name, which is hardly ever.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I enjoyed it.
I don't talk to many people frequently, unfortunately.
Everyone that wants to talk to me, IM me.
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
I IM you, Krillin. But, I say hi, you say hi back, I ask how you are, you respond, and then nothing happends and I close the window.
Peach: My name isn't sadistic right now. Talk to me, whore.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2007
dood some1 IM meh
xxmajinxrobbyxx
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:That's your fault.
Yep, that's about right.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
You. Yeah I mean you, reader. You're my friend now. AIM me.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Celipa..
Bujin..
Reijin.. <3
Piccolo D. <3
'Buukin.
Ben.
Kollifum
Burter, occasionally
A20 (When he is on)
Android 19
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Android 19
Who? The banned one?
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
In real life:
Vegeta (duh he is my boyfriend)
Raditzu
Metal Teemer
Kami
Online:
Reijin
Burter
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I IM you, Krillin. But, I say hi, you say hi back, I ask how you are, you respond, and then nothing happends and I close the window.
Ever get no response at all?
Yeah.
MY AIM: CRIMSONKILLA@$$&
The last four are encrypted. Decode it and you win something.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha I won't be on anyones list.
Hermit ftw.
You still have me blocked ;.;
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Krillin talks to me because he loves me.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha I won't be on anyones list.
Hermit ftw.
You still have me blocked ;.;
I wonder why.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
It's because he's british.
I actually have Becca's phone number, I've just never used it >>
And there are certain people on Chubbs I go out of my way NOT to talk to.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
It's because he's british.
Nuh uh.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
And there are certain people on Chubbs I go out of my way NOT to talk to.
Hai guy
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Spam OFF
Seriously you guys. <<
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Celipa..
Bujin..
Reijin.. <3
Piccolo D. <3
'Buukin.
Ben.
Kollifum
Burter, occasionally
A20 (When he is on)
Android 19
Sorry, I meant 15. XD.
Add 17 to the list as well.