Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dexter's Lab
#41
She pissed me off. If that was my sister, I'd create something to kill her. Heck, I'd pay Mandark to take that bitch away.
Reply
#42
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3KAuHwhyCbQ <- best episode ever.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#43
The best episodes were when he fought Mandark IMO.
Reply
#44
I remember the surfing Mandark episode. And yeah, I do remember the muffin episode as well. Episodes that cenjtered around his mum and dad were usually pretty hilarious. Like the Snowball Fight episode.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#45
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CAiBi2e5FGc
Reply
#46
cleardefinition (1 month ago) marked as spam
haha .. 1 st day of skool.. music was kickass..

man i miss the lad..

all the cartoons of " what a cartoon show" ARE simply amazing
(Reply) (Spam)
darthsciencit (1 month ago) marked as spam
I miss the little nerd
Reply
#47
My favorite episode might have been when Dexter was locked in the school on a snow day.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#48
My favorite episode is when everyone fought the giant axe face monster.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Downy Peach
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CAiBi2e5FGc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Lx7Wn1zfJY&m...ed&search=

Speaking of Mandark's sister, I wonder why they stopped showing her? It was like she never existed after that episode, lol.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#50
rofl

MzShayne (2 months ago) marked as spam
maaan fuck mandark n his big ass head lol

Wasn't there a Mortal Kombat episode as well?
Reply
#51
The best episode is the one where Dexter and his friends are going to a Star Trek convention (basically) and end up at a Barbie convention. And Omelet du Fromage
Reply
#52
XD This thread went awry fast.

I looked up what you were talking about, and it actually looks pretty interesting.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#53
Stay up topic, Buu. Dexter's Lab.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#54
Everyone sais Mandarks head is big no one notices that Dee Dee's head is actually humongous...Check out her looong legs, reaally little torso and her enormous head..
Reply
#55
What's funny is the fact that Dexter doen't even measure up to her waist. So you know once she gets hold of the remote, it's all over.
Reply
#56
There was this one episode I liked...It had to do something with Dexter being a post man, throwing the newspapers. And If I remmeber right there was even a competition between dexter and some other ninja suited guy?

Honestly cant remember just feel like there was a episode like that.
Reply
#57
Wasn't the ninja Mandark? What a ridiculous name.
Reply
#58
So there was a episode =D yay it was the best one >_>
Reply
#59
I'll reiterate what I said on Vent.

Saying that there is a single best episode of Dexter's Lab is like saying one of Pamela Anderson's breasts is better than the other. While it very well might be the case, you've got to snuggle up REAL close to tell any quality difference.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#60
I prefere Pamela's left tit.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)