10-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Masturbation does not involve glass dude.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
New style banner contest!
|
|
10-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Masturbation does not involve glass dude.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
10-12-2008, 07:34 AM
The really good kind does.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Reijin Wrote:Masturbation does not involve glass dude. /beat'd (no pun intended)
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
10-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Just beat it!! Always wondered what MJ was talking about.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Who the hell cares, that video is hilarious.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
10-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I like Thriller. Yay! Zombies!
Vietnamese prison reenactments! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Bra Wrote:Just beat it!! Always wondered what MJ was talking about. He's talking about the senseless violence and death that occurs because people have too much pride to walk away from a pointless fight, namely in the instance of gangs and such. His song is basically saying, "just walk away." /no fun [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
10-12-2008, 11:18 PM
"Just walk away"?
...Holy shit is Mad Max there?! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
I personally prefer my version of the song that I sing at work.
"Beat it! Beat it! Whip out your meat and beat it!" ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|