Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 09:03 PM by Juno.)
Stockpiling evolution points for my bacteria, Citizen Bane. Got all the level one resistences and all transmissions.
UPDATE 1: All tiers bought, still no symptoms! Bacteria's spread to Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, West Europe, India, Australia, South Africa, East Europe, Indonesia, Japan, Middle East, and Greenland, all from the starting point, Cuba. Still no deaths.
UPDATE 2: Infected everywhere but Madagascar -- still no deaths! =)
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
Yesssss. Take That, Guyzzz. Infected The Entire World With No Deaths -- Even Freakin' Madagascar.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
08-04-2008, 09:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM by Juno.)
Bought one symptom, sneezing, and also upped drug resistance to IV because of an oncoming vaccine.
Just waiting for the entire healthy population to be depleted, then I'm buying Kidney and Liver failure.
Might buy insanity soon.
EDIT: 30,000 healthy left in the world!!!!
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
08-04-2008, 09:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 09:22 PM by Juno.)
The entire world population is infected. Now, for kidney failure to begin. BWAHAHA.
EDIT: Whoa, 4 million people all just died at the same time xD.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Wow. Four pages. I didn't realize what a bunch of psychopaths you lot are.
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
*sigh* Finished. North Africa was the biggest hold-out.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Fuck Madagascar. Is it just me or do no boats even go there?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Guess what guys. This isn't a game. Every time you play it is another planet, another world made to seem like earth through your controls. The Moff are technically brilliant but lack ingenuity. They have utilized the human talent for mass murder latent in even the most mundane of us by calling it a game. Were they have failed you have succeeded, because guess what? You are good at killing, and it feels good doesn't it?
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
Tobias Wrote:Guess what guys. This isn't a game. Every time you play it is another planet, another world made to seem like earth through your controls. The Moff are technically brilliant but lack ingenuity. They have utilized the human talent for mass murder latent in even the most mundane of us by calling it a game. Were they have failed you have succeeded, because guess what? You are good at killing, and it feels good doesn't it?
Yes. Yes, it does.
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
08-04-2008, 10:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2008, 10:25 PM by Medraut.)
Just won, killed everyone.
It's funny watching the boats that are stuck on the water float around aimlessly since no ports are open.
I killed everyone, even though those boats keep swimming around...
Score is low I guess since I went the patience route instead of trying to mass infect which always failed to grab Madagascar.
Screenshot here:
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I think someone's watching something dirty on WinAMP!
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Shhhhhhhhh
The thought of killing all of Earth got me wet, I had to do something about it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I fell asleep and woke up with 263 evolution points. xD
Madagascar was still immune. -_-
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
For some reason, killing the world doesn't make your score jump very high.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
It's based on as many deaths with as little time needed crap
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Fuck this game. It's flawed as hell.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
It's a flash-game from Ebaum's, not Wrath of the Lich King. What exactly were you expecting?
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Actually, it's CrazyMonkey. eBaums is just linking to it, and its where I found it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Being from eBaums isn't really a direct connotation of quality or not, I'll admit. My comment was more directed at the fact that it's a flash game. It doesn't exactly have the complexity and balance issues of, say, Civ or StarCraft.
|