01-04-2010, 12:45 PM
im off for the next two days soI should get somethings up
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
Horsemen
|
|
01-04-2010, 12:45 PM
im off for the next two days soI should get somethings up
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
01-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Im being delayed horribally cuz of work guys please bare with me.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
01-10-2010, 01:39 AM
been handling ear infections and have written half of what I wanted but I was waiting on someone else to post before I finish
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
01-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Hey guys i wont be able to post for a bit so im giving you guys permission to rp my character as needed with the exception of killing him off ill be posting a thing elsewhere explaining.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
01-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I would like to apologise for not roleplaying myself. I have been wanting to do so for a very long time now, but my real life obligations (such as school exams) have me tied up. I have an exam tommorow, so I will not be doing anything today.
Will try to conjure something tommorow after I come back home. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Slackers.
I would have already Rped but I got tired of sitting on Firefox just to have Windows IE popping up with Spam and Spybot S&D pop up wanting to change the registry(I knew there was a virus somewhere). I Swear my stepsister has a magnet for them when she uses my computer! I turned on Windows Defender and it found the nasty fuckers yesterday though lol So I will have something up before I go to sleep. But now I need to go do some paperwork on my Throne! ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
01-17-2010, 11:41 PM
I am going to start writing my RP now, although I will probably not have time to finish it today. I have to go to sleep soon, since my practical training starts tommorow and it would be really bad if I come late on my very first day.
Anyway, I have a lot of ground to cover with my next RP. So do not be suprised if the end result is a 2000+ word piece. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-21-2010, 11:18 PM
I know I have been making excuses for a very long time now and have been delaying the roleplay continuously. It is just that my practical studies started recently and I have been feeling exhausted this entire week. Weekend cannot start soon enough...
Regardless, I am still preparing to deliver an RP of epic proportions. I am sorry for keeping you waiting. Especially you, Mal. Not long now. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-23-2010, 10:43 AM
HA! My internet was out for the past few sdays and what I had written seems to have vanished... lol
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
01-25-2010, 06:14 PM
lol I got a tiny bit of something posted just to get me back in the feel of things
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Trying to ait until I figure out what Razor is doing, and another to post before I post.....
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Well I have been gone so long I forgot but give me a second to read things over and I should be able to jump in the game again. I've had alot on my plate so things have made me a bit scatter brained. I'll look everything over and try and jump back on the train again.
02-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Me and you are together while the other two are headed to the other main house
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-09-2010, 02:26 AM
i should have a post up in the morining
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-09-2010, 04:24 PM
After a quite a busy January, I finally have finally been able to start writing. I still have a lot of ground to cover (Frozen agreed to me writing up to, and including, the meeting with the Delishea king). But if nothing else, I should have the first part up tonight.
Emphasis on should, beacuse deities know how many times that statement has come back to bite me. -.- But at least it is more certain now that I am actually making some progress. I even got to write some more during work (although not much, since I had to...you know...WORK). ![]() One more thing. I talked to Mal about how both parties should proceed after meeting the respective royal houses they are visiting. Since this is a bit of a murder investigation, I recommended to Mal that Tamsin and Frozen could examine the crime scene while Mal and Razer would go and interrogate people that are involved. It would kind of fit with the fact that Tamsin and Frozen are more of the "brains" while Mal and Razer are more of the "brawn". Then, we could join our paths and exchange information to arrive at the truth. When I mentioned this, Mal was like "sure, whatever". But what do you two think? ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry if I screwed everything up but from here I should be fine Mal.
02-10-2010, 12:35 AM
I hate my life.....I am sorry, but I am afraid I have to delay for a bit more as I am too exhausted to continue writing tonight. Hopefully, I will have something to show you tommorow.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Ok, I posted the first part beacuse I wanted to finally put something on after such a long time. I will work on the next part (me and Frozen going to the Delishea) tommorow. Now to get some sleep before work...
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-12-2010, 03:23 AM
ha ha wow tamsin that was a very good post i hope i can only get something half as good when my chance comes up later lol But I cant wait for this thing to progress
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
02-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Frozen, I will be working hard today and tommorow to finish my part (thank the deities for Fridays). Once that is done, be ready to start your own RP fairly soon. Sadly, we are now facing a bit of a time constraint.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|