Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Our Eternal Violence Discussion: South City
#61
Haha I love french fries <3

I'm posting today, just fyi. I'll have us moved and probably killing shit, just so you guys know ^^.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#62
Ok, double, whatev'

I posted, basically, we've moved toward the base and surrounded it. It's a typical "compound/camp" with little structures, a fence surrounding it, guards and such walking around the outside patrolling. The main point is what Vic says at the end, on what to do, and yeah...I'm assuming we just take out enemies quietly, sneak in, destroy stuff, and leave.

Hope I RP'd people alright.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#63
Correct, just to clarify the initial post that introduced the mission (so, 2 updates ago), you're doing exactly what Victoria stated. Just, when you leave you're to commandeer a vehicle of some sorts and head back towards your rendevous point (where you were dropped off). After you commandeer the vehicle I'll update the rest.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#64
I'm writing. It'll probably involve everyone at some point.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#65
Double-posting. My post got put on hold, unfortunately, so people feel free to go ahead and write until I have time.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#66
About half way done with a post. Should get things going pretty nicely.

EDIT: And done. Pretty straight-forward, I think. Combine with Alex's update concerning super-powered opponents and let the good times roll.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#67
Posting tonight in about 9 hours or so, just in case anyone wants to know.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#68
I'm going to try to force out a post now. I'll edit here if I find out that I can't.

Update: I'm still working. I'm getting pretty close to the end, I think. It should be up in an hour at the latest.

EDIT: And posted. I set up Group B for their excursion, and really, we could just end that part of the mission there if we need to. But obviously, I left it open for whatever the next person wants to do. We can keep planting explosives or just assume that the rest of Group B finished their task while Jayd was tied up. Group A can keep distracting or...you know, whatever. xD The point is that we can proceed however you all want to proceed.
Reply
#69
Got side tracked during my RP, but, no one need wait on me as I'm probably keeping it solo. (:
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#70
I'm almost done with a post. It's mostly solo, but Juno regroups with Kaz and Shou at the end.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#71
Posted a solo/regroup. Thought about pushing through compound on the rear flank of everyone who went to respond to distraction; reconsidered.
Reply
#72
So I read through all the posts, but the last two have got me a little confused. Am I supposed to be going to join Kaden's group, or what am I supposed to be doing?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#73
I left it open for you to drop your Kazuya's perspective in and move us towards Kaden's group. Sorry if I'm advancing too far or w/e.
Reply
#74
Gotcha. so basically i'll be writing up our reunion with Kaden's group. As soon as I'm done doing some computer updates I'll go ahead and start the post then.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#75
Getting around to the halfway point, should be done within a couple hours. Its been slow getting a good foothold to work on, but I think I got something stewing around up there. We'll see.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#76
Post's up, hope I didn't take too many liberties with your characters. The scene i had in mind and what came out are about spot on to what i wanted, and I hope you like. Smile

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#77
Anyone planning on posting tonight or tomorrow or do I have to do another one to get us joined?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#78
I have one started. The idea is a solo kinda post, but I'll work with whatever other people write between now and when I actually finish. The plan is to get it done tomorrow night.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#79
ok

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#80
I posted, involved Orion near the end.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)