Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another Destiny
#61
We're diverting from topic here. Let's get back to AD. kthx.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#62
We need to make a sarcasm tag for you.

EDIT: Err...and yes! On topic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#63
Everyone stfu and join AD, kthxbai
Reply
#64
Bardock Wrote:We need to make a sarcasm tag for you.

That's actually a pretty good idea.
Reply
#65
I is Sasami.

I should also probably write more.

And by write more, I mean write at all.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#66
Belle Hibiki Wrote:I should also probably write more.

And by write more, I mean write at all.

Yeah, me too.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#67
Belle Hibiki Wrote:And by write more, I mean write at all.

You got a post up. That's technically better than nothing.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#68
I'm Wartortle.

He's all kinds of awesome.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#69
Raditzu Wrote:You got a post up. That's technically better than nothing.

It's not fair. I have this cool backstory for how Sasami got the way she is when she's older (lolslut), but I can't think of a good plot to write to run alongside the revelation.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#70
I'm thinking of joining, but I feel obligated to free up time enough to take care of my duties here before I bite off more...

Also, I've noticed that the average Chubsian's temper and humor has been rather short as of recent times...
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#71
that's because kirano is a little bitch.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#72
Talys Wrote:Also, I've noticed that the average Chubsian's temper and humor has been rather short as of recent times...

Gotta keep the dram going somehow.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#73
Shut up, Mai!

*runs away crying*

EDIT: Dammit, I did it again. <.< I'm leaving it.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#74
Raditzu Wrote:Gotta keep the dram going somehow.

Fuck you.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#75
Belle Hibiki Wrote:Fuck you.
.
Reply
#76
Squirtle Wrote:Fuck you.

.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#77
[Ragequit]

--> >-
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#78
Ahhh... bask in the love.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#79
I joined as Illidan, but the druid form. I'd come back if I was allowed to respec him to Demon hunter.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#80
Did you RP with Illidan as a druid? If you didn't, you should be able to respec your sheet.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)