10-22-2007, 07:48 AM
To further reiterate the change in topic, I have fixed the thread title.
|
Pie vs. Cak3
|
|
10-22-2007, 07:48 AM
To further reiterate the change in topic, I have fixed the thread title.
10-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Just goes to show that some topics need to hit rock bottom before they can be saved. Sort of like a Johnny Cash type deal.
And yeah, Rad, totally not worth the 1.50.
10-23-2007, 12:49 AM
It's tough. I love both pie and cake. They both taste good. They both hold sway over my judgement. I, I...CAN'T DECIDE! How 'bout a pike? Half cake, half pie?! >_<;
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-23-2007, 02:08 AM
A big old slay of pike in my mouth doesn't exactly sound...inviting, Spence. >.>
![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
10-23-2007, 02:17 AM
I LOVE CUM!
Oh, wrong thread.
10-23-2007, 02:25 AM
1.50...for pie. HA! That proves how cheap your precious pie is. Cake...you serve it at weddings, birthday parties, regular parties, going away parties, friggin retirement parties, going to jail parties, surviving Burter's special closet parties, and every other kind of party!
Pie never gets served unless it's thanksgivig. One time a year because nobody enjoys it that much! And Mcdonalds has a clown as a mascot, they aren't really selling you those pies to eat...they just want you to throw it at the stupid clown!
10-23-2007, 03:33 AM
Janemba Wrote:A big old slay of pike in my mouth doesn't exactly sound...inviting, Spence. >.> Maybe not inviting, no, but it certainly sounds daring. You could impress your friends with misdirection! "Later guys, I'm going to go get a pike to eat, bye!" "WHOA, REALLY?!" See? =o Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Saying pie to substitue the other word is so...90's. Yea see you're stuck in the 90's! Tell your friends you're eatting cake and they'll faint cause cake is cake. That is all.
10-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Could someone please change his User Title back to Unfunny Saiya-jin?
I think it's important that the members of Chubbs have a fair warning before they start reading his posts.
10-23-2007, 04:08 PM
oh go eat a piece of pie you hater.
Alright, I deliberately didn't post in this topic because I knew I would just end up in a pointless argument ... but now you've brought this up, I have to intervene.
This is BULLSHIT. Cake is clearly better than pie. You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I mean, sure pie is good if you like another layer of crust, but who the hell eats cakes or pies for the crust? You eat it for the filling/topping. Cake does away with that superficial layer of bready blandness, and gets straight to the good stuff. Look at the facts, people. Did GLaDOS sing a song about pie? No. Why? Because she's a fucking superintelligent OS, that's why. And everyone knows computers never make errors. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-23-2007, 07:32 PM
listen no one is dicounting cakes obvious greatness. But good pie is unclassed. After all does GlaDOS bring people back to life?
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
10-24-2007, 01:29 AM
A well made cake owns a well made pie any day.
And Greg's opinion counts twice. Because he has Piekenesis, but still prefers teh cake. ![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
10-24-2007, 04:59 AM
Warm Apple Pie...
Oh, I'm so lonely. ;_;
10-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:No. Pie > Cake, every day. She speaks wisdom beyond her years. Remember friends: The cake is a lie
10-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:No. Pie > Cake, every day. Your eating pie everyday? D: That's not exactly good for you Heather! I recommend a diet of cakes to counteract the bad effects the pie has left in your system. It's for you own good. =o Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Can you make a triple chocolate fudge pie? No? Cake wins, end of thread.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|