07-23-2008, 08:21 AM
No I never rped as him. I might go check it out tonight.
|
Another Destiny
|
|
07-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Burter Wrote:I'm not on AD as well.You have an account Get that Riddler rear in gear and come fight Batman w/ me ![]() When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance Her grip of romance makes you fall! So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell At least I'll have tango'd at all!
07-27-2008, 09:17 PM
i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet.
![]() The Prince of Darkness
07-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Another saga may start within the next 3 three weeks, so come sign up and get active if you want to experience some tasty awesomesauce.
07-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Minoshia Wrote:i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet. Who the heck be you Minoshia And yes, a restarted Aether Saga is beginning soon-ish maybe ![]() When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance Her grip of romance makes you fall! So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell At least I'll have tango'd at all!
07-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Minoshia Wrote:i planned on being in your thing, but im not sure anymore. I'm not too active there, yet. Okay. Am I the only one who got a kick out of this? ![]()
07-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Those jokes ended about halfway through Arcade's Super Saga, Kibbles. =P
EDIT: Now go post in your dragonball quest and gimme somethin to read ![]() When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance Her grip of romance makes you fall! So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell At least I'll have tango'd at all!
07-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Zangya Wrote:Those jokes ended about halfway through Arcade's Super Saga, Kibbles. =P >=o ![]()
07-28-2008, 02:17 AM
Zangya Wrote:Who the heck be you Minoshia exactly who i told you i wasn't. ![]() The Prince of Darkness
07-28-2008, 02:44 AM
Wow.
I feel... like a blind victim of very good sarcasm. ![]() When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance Her grip of romance makes you fall! So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell At least I'll have tango'd at all!
07-28-2008, 10:02 AM
lol.
07-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Kirano Wrote:lol. Necessary. Thanks to Rad for checkin' my respec thingo out.
07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
No prob. Sorry it took so long.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|