Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Evan Almighty?
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Star Wars: A New Hope?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
You are correct.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
"Hey, hey! What's this I see? I thought this was a party. LET'S DANCE!"
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Footloose? Had i not seen that movie yesterday i dont think i would have know that. I actually dont even know if thats right, but if it is.....
"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
That was, indeed, from Footloose.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Blow
"So, Basil, if I travel back to 1969 and I was frozen in 1967, presumeably, I could go back and look at my frozen self. But, if I'm still frozen in 1967, how could I have been unthawed in the '90s and traveled back to the '60s? -- Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed. "
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
05-09-2008, 02:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2008, 02:48 AM by Jack.)
Austin Powers! Im on a role!
gimme a sec
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
"I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible."
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Hitch?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Nice try, but no.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Is that A Beautiful Mind? I know I've seen the movie it's from, Beautiful mind comes to mind though.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Yes. Best pick-up line ever, btw.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Yeah, that was a great movie.
"... You want me to put my hands... behind my head, like this?"
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Men in Black
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Oh come on!
I thought that one was going to be really differcult.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
"A llama? He's supposed to be dead."
"Yeah, weird."
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Sazuaa Wrote:Oh come on!
I thought that one was going to be really differcult.
It took a couple minutes...
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Emperor's New Groove
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Boom, baby.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
|