Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
"I did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky."
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
fuck im bad at this
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
Damn you, you punk kids, with your reckless disregard for the rules.
Reply
"Rufio, Rufio, RU-FI-OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"
Reply
Hook.


Does he look like a bitch?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Pulp Fiction.



"You can't handle the truth!"
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
A few good men.

Here's a harder one: "

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Easy, Lord of War.

Edit: "You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once in a while, you can be a real cunt."
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
Kill Bill 2

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
The Magnifcent seven? I've never actually watched the film, but I've heard that quote...
Reply
Wrong.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
Dirty Harry.
Reply
Took you long enough. Now you're up.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
Give me a second.
Reply
"On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."
Reply
Silence of the Lambs?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Hannibal.

"Mr. Franz I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one."
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
'Into the Wild' I really didn't like that movie.

"Oh...and here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister!"
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
EuroTrip.

"...We understand that "Ugliness" and "Fatness" are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it."
Reply
Dodgeball?

"Where we're going, we don't need roads."
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)