Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
#41
Almost forgot about this. Just out of curiousity, what film is that quote from?
Reply
#42
I've never watched it myself, but the movie is Day of the Dead.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#43
"Alright, but dogs CAN look up."
Reply
#44
Shaun of the Dead

"Sorry, I'm just thrilled to be alive!"
Reply
#45
/rez

u r ep1c fa1l!!!1111

Big Trouble in Little China

"You took my advice about theatricality a bit...literally."
Reply
#46
Batman Returns

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#47
The Mask. =P
Reply
#48
"Dirty Harry" jackass!
Reply
#49
Don't be hatin' on the Mask. That was a classic.
Reply
#50
OMG, Sazuaa fails hardcore.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#51
Yeah, Kami got that one.

"'The Statue of Liberty is kaput' -- that's disconcerting."
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#52
Saving Private Ryan

"How many times have i had you in my house? If you're a rat, then i'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia."

- rat, and mafia should give this away.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#53
Donnie Brasco

"Do you find me sadistic? You know, I'll bet I could fry an egg on your head right now. If I wanted to. You know, kiddo... I'd like to believe you're aware enough, even now, to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other jokers. But not you. No, kiddo. At this moment...This is me at my most masochistic."

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#54
Kill Bill Volume 1

"At this point, you might be asking yourself, 'why am I holding this 30lb. Cinder block in my hands? You might also ask yourself, 'why does this cinder block have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why is the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?"
Reply
#55
Old School

"Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!"
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#56
The Boondock Saints
Reply
#57
You have to give a movie too.

Violet's was he only one I knew, but I couldn't think of a quote to give you guys.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#58
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
Reply
#59
Batman: The Movie

EDIT: Burter still gets to post his quote. And if he doesn't, here's mine:

"Semper fi, mother fucker!"
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#60
Oh, I dont wanna play, I just knew the answer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)