Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
#61
Doom

"I wish for the treasure of Collie Baba!"
Reply
#62
I haven't known any of the last, like, 10 quotes.

=/
Reply
#63
I haven't known any since this whole thing started.

[Image: thread-fail-stamp.gif]
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#64
Metal Teemer Wrote:Doom

"I wish for the treasure of Collie Baba!"


Ducktales??? I don't think so, but i know Collie Baba is mentioned when Scrooge is with the genie.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#65
Yeah. DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

It's the first wish Scrooge makes to the Genie.

"Come with me if you want to live."
Reply
#66
Terminator 2.

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
Reply
#67
The Matrix

"You were lookin' for that third three, but you forgot that Professor Green folded on Fourth Street and now you're representing that you have it. The DA made his two pair, but he knows they're no good. Judge Kaplan was trying to squeeze out a diamond flush but he came up short and Mr. Eisen is futilely hoping that his queens are going to stand up. So like I said, the Dean's bet is $20.'
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#68
Rounders.

"Listen you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#69
Uno Wrote:Batman Returns

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "


Actually it was Batman Begins

=(
Reply
#70
Oh shut up. I knew it was the newest batman movie, but I just didn't know the exact name. Tongue
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#71
Bojack Wrote:"Listen you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."

Taxi Driver.

Now for my favourite quote of all time.

"Are you not entertained?! Are you not entertained?! Is this not why you're here?!"
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#72
Jay Z's Black Album?

lawl

(the correct answer is Gladiator)

"I don't th1nk its nice, you laffin'. See, my mule don't like people laffin'. Get's the crazy idea u're laffin' at him."

*Google-proofed, bitches.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#73
Fistfull of dollars.

(P.S. it's not google proof, lawlz)

"Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.... So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I."
Reply
#74
I'm going to guess Lion King. Countless parodies of the whole 'dead guy in a cloud thing' ftw. Am I right?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#75
You are correct.
Reply
#76
YEAH SUN!!111!!

"What do you think we're in, the fucking haberdashery business?!"
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#77
The Departed.

"I don't know what we're yelling about!"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#78
Bojack Wrote:Jay Z's Black Album?

lawl

lawl. Yeah, Gladiator though.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#79
Uno Wrote:The Departed.

"I don't know what we're yelling about!"

Anchorman

"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled. "
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#80
The Prestige. Awesome movie BTW.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. "
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)