Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Gone with the Wind.
"We could be anywhere now.
I think we're still in your yard.
How do you know?
Any other yard the grass would be shorter."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
The Prestige? That movie was hella weird. I couldn't decide if the ending was stupid or awesome...
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Uno Wrote:Gone with the Wind.
"We could be anywhere now.
I think we're still in your yard.
How do you know?
Any other yard the grass would be shorter."
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"
And yeah, I loved the Prestige. . .
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Donnie Darko
"Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about 15 minutes of real, actual, work."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Office Space
"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I !@#$ like you wanna !@#$, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 18
Threads: 36
Joined: Jan 2007
Fight Club!!!
"Well freeze my piss if the royal finger ain't beckoning me. How exciting."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
The Libertine.
"I...drink...your...milkshake! *Slurps* I drink it up!"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
There will be blood.
"Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish. In English, please. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? I'm not even mad, that's amazing."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Anchorman.
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Apocolypes now.
"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Goodfellas?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Damnit... now I gotta think of something.
Quote:"You know, it's funny..."
"What is?"
"Your wiener."
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Futurama: Bender's Big Score
"You got hemo blood on me. It is on."
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Futurama?
OMG COME ON
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Bojack Wrote:Futurama?
OMG COME ON
The Futurama movie. It's legitimate. Direct to DVD movies count.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Its actually supposed to be "famous" movies.
I only did Futrama because I knew, if no one else got it, Teemer would come along and get it.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Here's one:
"IS THAT A PLEDGE PIN?!?! ON YOUR UNIFORM?!?!"
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Whoo! Animal House.
"Prepair ship for light speed."
"No, no, no. Light speed is too slow."
"Light speed is too slow?"
"Yes. We're gonna have go right to... ludicrous speed."
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Spaceballs.
Nobody did mine.
"You got hemo blood on me. It is on."
|