Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
"Who are you, and why are you doing this?"
"We are bad men, and for the money!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Lol, that's awesome. I'm gonna immediately go watch whatever movie that's from.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Count of Monte Cristo. Good movie, good book.
"He's gotta have a weakness, because everybody's got a weakness. I mean, for what? Pandora, it was the box thing. For the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse, okay?"
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Hercules. Hades was so awesome.
EDIT: I don't want to think of a quote. Whoever posts next can do it.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
"Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?"
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
EDIT: And same thing, if that's right, someone else just post something.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Raditzu Wrote:Hercules. Hades was so awesome.
"I'll be really quick. You won't feel a thing."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
No idea. But that's what she said.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
If everyone's as big a fan as one of the actors in this movie as they say, then one of you should have seen this movie.
I can use a different quote if it's too hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
This is a Samuel Jackson movie?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
No. But he's got a movie coming out soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Same movie: "Listen, here's the thing: if you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you're the sucker."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Shit I recognize that. It is 2:30 however and my juices are not flowing.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Rounders.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Very good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I actually knew it from the first quote. Rounders is my favorite movie.
Same deal, I don't feel like looking for a quote.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
"And my name? Well if you knew that, you'd be as clever as me."
I've got another one from that movie if that's too hard.
2nd quote, same movie (sorta hidden...maybe?)
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I've heard that but I can't remember where from.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I figure it's between Layer Cake and Luck Number Slevin. I know one of those is right.
"Jeez. She fell funny. lol"
...
"Francis, you really should see somebody."
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2008
05-11-2008, 05:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2008, 05:14 AM by Brianna Myoto.)
I've heard that in a few movies, so its hard to pick one, lol
|