Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
Back to the Future: II


Here ya go!:
They look like big, good, strong hands, don't they? I always thought that's what they were.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
The Neverending Story?

"You know, there's a million fine-looking women in the world, but they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of them just cheat on you."
Reply
Shit! I know that that is Silent Bob...is it Clerks or Chasing Amy?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Chasing Amy...final answer.

I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit - and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this shitty food - no offense - and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a fuckin' break! I'm sorry for cursing.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
It's from Clerks =x
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
Damn It!!! You're Right!!!
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Superbad.

'Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail. And that's a very tricky thing on my part... making that call. The law is the law, and heck if I'm gonna break it. But if you can forgive someone... well, that's the tough part. What can we forgive? Tough part of the job. Tough part of walking down the street.'
Reply
I recognize only part of it but I'm pretty sure 'Magnolia'.

' And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti.'
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Boondock Saints

Here's one that might be a tad hard.

"Send in the ninjas!"
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
Does the movie have to do with cats and/or dogs? If not, then I'm thinking of the wrong movie.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
No. It has to do with horrible acting and an even more horrible plot.

Damn you, Uwe Boll...how I loathe you.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles? 0.o

The tip would help, if I actually knew who the hell Uwe Boll is.
Reply
Uwe Boll makes shitty movies based on video games, which I why I have no idea where this quote is from, except for knowing that is from a movie I have never seen, nor will see.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Street Fighter?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
In the Name of the King?
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
The Green Mile?
Reply
Bratz?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
XD

Those were hilarious.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
I'm replacing you, Alex

"I'm sorry. This is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there."
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
IRON MAN!!!

That movie was gold. Tricky quote though.

"You mess with Kurt and you go into the grinder. "
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)