Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Good Burger. Home of the Good Burger. Can i take your order?
'Hey Doc Howard, Ben Stone calling, guess what the fuck's up? Allison is going into labor and you are not fucking here, you know where you're at? You're at a fucking bar mitzvah in San Francisco you motherfucking piece of shit, and you know what I'm gonna have to do now? I'm going have to kill you, I'm gonna pop a fucking cap in your ass. You're dead, you're Tupac, you are fucking Biggie you piece of shit, I hope you fucking die or drop the chair and kill that fucking kid... I hope your plane crashes. Peace Fucker!'
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Knocked Up! Easy squezzy lemon peasy!
"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish! Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycod. Little shakin', little tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back the tourists, that'll put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant! I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
07-05-2008, 09:14 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2008, 09:30 AM by John Doe.)
Dun Dun...
Dun Dun...
Dun Dun...
Screw it, it's Jaws.
Here's an easy one.
"And that was without a even a single drop of rum!"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe At World's End.
There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."
Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Android 17 Wrote:No. It has to do with horrible acting and an even more horrible plot.
Damn you, Uwe Boll...how I loathe you.
Dungeon Seige? x.x
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
These are too differcult. =(
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
17's quote can suck on something unpleasant.
And Yamu's quote is from Charlie Wilson's War.
"Go ahead... make my millenium."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
BeetleJuice. And that's funny, I was just thinking of using a Beetlejuice quote as my next one.
"Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?"
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Yeah, Beetlejuice is cool. As is Mike Myers, who stared in Wayne's World.
"My mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Waterboy.
"The Price is Right...bitch..."
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Happy Gilmore
"In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone? ...the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered? ...raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics."
Longest quote ftw!
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Thank you for Smoking?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I wanna say Ben Stein in Ferris Bueler's Day Off.
"This one time...at band camp...I shoved a flute in my pussy."
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Oh come on. American Pie.
"I made you kill your best friend. I made you kill your wife. And now I've killed you."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Try this one then:
"We both had half of a full life, which was somehow enough for us. But not for them."
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
The Prestige. Awesome fucking movie. I edited in a quote for my above post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
The Punisher
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
psssssssh. Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Thats an absolute classic BTW,
"From that fateful day when stinking bits of slime first crawled from the sea and shouted to the cold stars, "I am man!", our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we shall hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens. We shall mock the earthquake. We shall command the thunders, and penetrate into the very womb of impervious nature herself."
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Uno= Monty Python and the search for the holy grail.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 9
Threads: 86
Joined: Jul 2006
Yamu Wrote:Uno= Monty Python and the search for the holy grail.
i already got it you bald buufffooon! I mean Wyley Coyote!
|