Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
Damn the edit button...
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
That's weird, where's the thing at the bottom that says it was edited?
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
@Para: Young Frankenstein?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
I could have sworn it said 'Punisher', maybe I've gone crazy.

Though, thanks for the coyote comment, Kenny. I actually got a tattoo of Wile E. Coyote on my left calf a few months ago.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Yamu Wrote:I could have sworn it said 'Punisher'

It did.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
Uno Wrote:It did.

LIES!!!!!! And yes Zangya, it was Young Frankenstein.
Reply
Cool. Here's mine:

"My name isn't 'new guy.' It's Hymie."

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
Get Smart?

"You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand."
Reply
The Replacements.

"Yes, I wear foundation. Yes, I live with a man. Yes, I'm a middle- aged fag. But I know who I am, Val. It took me twenty years to get here, and I'm not gonna let some idiot senator destroy that. Fuck the senator, I don't give a damn what he thinks. "
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
The Birdcage. I'm embarrased to know that.

"You could have shot me, John! You chose a higher path. Look how well you're doing!"
Reply
ZOMG

Constantine? I think it is.

"I just mean during the day. Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here. "
Reply
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?
Reply
Nope. Good movie, though.
Reply
No it wasn't. It was terrible.
Reply
Tch. I'm just a sucker for Kate Winslett, then.

GUESS AGAIN.
Reply
Sounds like Batman

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
Dark something, can't remeber the title.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
Come On Someone Guess It.
Reply
Dark... Knight?
Reply
Dark City?
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)