Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name that famous movie quote!
Yes sir.
Reply
"You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less famous is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line!". Hahahahahah!"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
BUA HAHA

The Princess Bride.

Easy.

"I... pick up on things. "
Reply
Lower the difficulty you whores.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
That one is practically impossible.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
n00bs
Reply
Guess my quote "Hi, How are you?" Oh my, i'm surprised you didn't get it.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
Bug.

"Hulk... Smash!"
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
I'm going with Spiderman 3! If that isn't it, then my second answer is the Incredible Hulk. I doubt it's the latter though. I mean what are the chances?!

Oh, and here's mine!

"That wasn't flying! That was falling with style."
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
Chicken Run?!
Reply
Toy Story.

"To infinity... and beyond"
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
Toy Story 2? 0.o
Reply
Sure. I was actually thinking of Toy Story 1, but I'm pretty sure it's in both.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
Leave A Quote

=/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
I didn't think I'd be right, he left a quote from the same movie as the quote before him. I mean, this is MADNESS!

"Let me tell you something, Mark. You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity."
Reply
K-Pax...God I hate that movie with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

"Wouldn't he? Lizzy, how can you put your faith in a man you spectacularly binned for being unreliable? A man whose idea of a romantic nightspot and an impenetrable fortress are the same thing? It's... This is a pub! We are in a pub! What are we going to do? "
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Shawshank Redemption.
Reply
Close, but not quite.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
Yamu Wrote:K-Pax...God I hate that movie with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

What the hell?! K-Pax was great.

And, Shaun of the dead? That was the first British film that came into my head.
Reply
K-Pax was awesome. Yamu, wtf?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)