07-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Yes sir.
|
Name that famous movie quote!
|
|
07-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Yes sir.
07-10-2008, 07:10 PM
"You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less famous is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line!". Hahahahahah!"
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
07-10-2008, 07:18 PM
BUA HAHA
The Princess Bride. Easy. "I... pick up on things. "
07-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Lower the difficulty you whores.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
n00bs
07-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Bug.
"Hulk... Smash!" ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-10-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm going with Spiderman 3! If that isn't it, then my second answer is the Incredible Hulk. I doubt it's the latter though. I mean what are the chances?!
Oh, and here's mine! "That wasn't flying! That was falling with style."
07-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Chicken Run?!
07-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Toy Story.
"To infinity... and beyond" ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Toy Story 2? 0.o
07-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Sure. I was actually thinking of Toy Story 1, but I'm pretty sure it's in both.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Leave A Quote
=/ Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-11-2008, 01:15 AM
I didn't think I'd be right, he left a quote from the same movie as the quote before him. I mean, this is MADNESS!
"Let me tell you something, Mark. You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity."
07-11-2008, 12:12 PM
K-Pax...God I hate that movie with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
"Wouldn't he? Lizzy, how can you put your faith in a man you spectacularly binned for being unreliable? A man whose idea of a romantic nightspot and an impenetrable fortress are the same thing? It's... This is a pub! We are in a pub! What are we going to do? " ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
07-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Shawshank Redemption.
07-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Yamu Wrote:K-Pax...God I hate that movie with the burning passion of a thousand suns. What the hell?! K-Pax was great. And, Shaun of the dead? That was the first British film that came into my head.
07-11-2008, 04:38 PM
K-Pax was awesome. Yamu, wtf?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|