Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legendary Status
#1
Rad, Myself, Waff and my other bro. 58 songs on the endless setlist. Legendary status.


[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
Shocking seeing as you only played covers.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
Tobias Wrote:Shocking seeing as you only played covers.

It's Rock Band ass clown!!! That's WHAT YOU DO!!!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
lol, pwned

What does everyone play?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#5
Rad sings, I play guitar, Waff plays bass and my other brother plays drums.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
Rad sings?

<.<

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#7
God, what I'd give to see that.
Reply
#8
You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see.

YOUTUBE A JAM SESSION OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#9
I bet he can sing =o
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#10
Bojack Wrote:You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see.

YOUTUBE A JAM SESSION OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

I would actually love to see that.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
Yamu Wrote:I would actually love to see that.

Me too, what do you guys play on? expert?
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#12
Zangya Wrote:Rad sings?

<.<

I was going to say "I hate you guys," but, as Kami and Waff will attest to, "all the fucking time" is actually the correct response.

EDIT: Piccolo: Hell naw. We're hella casual players. We did the endless setlist on medium, but we can play Hard on most of the songs without any real problems.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
Nerds.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#14
I just started a tour with my friends. We are "The Faceless Thorns"

=o
Reply
#15
Bojack Wrote:You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see.

YOUTUBE A JAM SESSION OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
/peer pressure

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#16
They're not gonna do it, only cool kids would do something like youtube themselves rocking out. Not lamers like these fags.

/Reverse physcology.
Reply
#17
I'm not ever playing that game again. =(
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#18
Are we really going to have to pester you guys for a reunion concert? -_-
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#19
Yes actually, too bad it'll never happen.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#20
Raditzu Wrote:I was going to say "I hate you guys," but, as Kami and Waff will attest to, "all the fucking time" is actually the correct response.

EDIT: Piccolo: Hell naw. We're hella casual players. We did the endless setlist on medium, but we can play Hard on most of the songs without any real problems.


Oh, well I was gonna say that would be pretty impressive if you sang on expert, I can play the guitar on expert but thats about it, as far as drums or singing goes, nope.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)