07-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Rad, Myself, Waff and my other bro. 58 songs on the endless setlist. Legendary status.
![[Image: 003.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Bogo85/003.jpg)
![[Image: 003.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Bogo85/003.jpg)
|
Legendary Status
|
|
07-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Rad, Myself, Waff and my other bro. 58 songs on the endless setlist. Legendary status.
![]()
07-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Tobias Wrote:Shocking seeing as you only played covers. It's Rock Band ass clown!!! That's WHAT YOU DO!!!
07-26-2008, 05:52 PM
lol, pwned
What does everyone play? Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-26-2008, 09:07 PM
God, what I'd give to see that.
07-26-2008, 09:31 PM
You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see.
YOUTUBE A JAM SESSION OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Bojack Wrote:You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see. I would actually love to see that. ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
07-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Yamu Wrote:I would actually love to see that. Me too, what do you guys play on? expert? ![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
07-27-2008, 03:00 AM
Zangya Wrote:Rad sings? I was going to say "I hate you guys," but, as Kami and Waff will attest to, "all the fucking time" is actually the correct response. EDIT: Piccolo: Hell naw. We're hella casual players. We did the endless setlist on medium, but we can play Hard on most of the songs without any real problems. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-27-2008, 03:05 AM
Nerds.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
07-27-2008, 03:10 AM
I just started a tour with my friends. We are "The Faceless Thorns"
=o
07-27-2008, 03:19 AM
Bojack Wrote:You should totally youtube a jam session so we can all see./peer pressure
07-27-2008, 03:25 AM
They're not gonna do it, only cool kids would do something like youtube themselves rocking out. Not lamers like these fags.
/Reverse physcology.
07-27-2008, 03:33 AM
Are we really going to have to pester you guys for a reunion concert? -_-
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Raditzu Wrote:I was going to say "I hate you guys," but, as Kami and Waff will attest to, "all the fucking time" is actually the correct response. Oh, well I was gonna say that would be pretty impressive if you sang on expert, I can play the guitar on expert but thats about it, as far as drums or singing goes, nope. ![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|