03-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Done.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Name change
|
|
03-04-2004, 06:18 AM
Was your character change approved? I haven't heard anything about that.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-04-2004, 07:40 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Nor I.
03-04-2004, 01:26 PM
You will lose a lot of you change minoshia, you already switched once, I can't remember how much you lose or even if you can change again, but I dod remember that the first switch was free and the second made you lose stats and/or zeni.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-05-2004, 02:47 AM
I don't know what the penalty is. Have to check with Radtizu. Might have to determine it, not sure if it was ever specifically defined.
03-05-2004, 03:16 AM
Well, it's been a while, but about 8 or 9 months ago we had it set to -10 points to each stat.
Things change, tho.
03-07-2004, 01:47 AM
Yes I got sick waiting for it all to be changed, seeing as the time zones are different in Australia to wherever the staff live.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|