Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name change
#1
Done.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Was your character change approved? I haven't heard anything about that.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Was your character change approved? I haven't heard anything about that.

Nor I.
Reply
#4
You will lose a lot of you change minoshia, you already switched once, I can't remember how much you lose or even if you can change again, but I dod remember that the first switch was free and the second made you lose stats and/or zeni.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
I don't know what the penalty is. Have to check with Radtizu. Might have to determine it, not sure if it was ever specifically defined.
Reply
#6
Well, it's been a while, but about 8 or 9 months ago we had it set to -10 points to each stat.

Things change, tho.
Reply
#7
Yes it's being finalised at the moment.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
Yes I got sick waiting for it all to be changed, seeing as the time zones are different in Australia to wherever the staff live.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)