Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/787943/

I love this game.
Reply
#2
[Image: madagascarht5.gif]
Reply
#3
OLD'D.

But Burter is ABSOLUTELY correct. FUCK Madagascar.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#4
I can only get half of the world infected before they shut down intercontinental transit and begin vaccinations.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#5
My virus is called "naturalselection."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#6
My first attempt I made it too lethal/visible too fast. I did, however, fully exterminate Canada, the United States, and North Africa and thwarted a vaccination attempt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#7
I managed to exterminate everyone in the world except the Cubans, Australians, Madagascarians, and Indonesia people. I totally exterminated the shit out of New Zealand though.

Fuck islands.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#8
My last and so far best attempt was everyone except New Zealand, Madagascar, Japan, and Indonesia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#9
I hate Australia. Madagascar was killed though.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#10
This is a lot tougher than the first one...I got down to only New Zealand once (I started on Madagascar and almost pissed myself over it...). I think I'm developing a strategy here...
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#11
This is my first attempt and my beautiful parasite has currently infected 100% of the world's population bar Madagascar. I wonder how there are still a few boats when the symptoms include 'insanity'?

Not one dead person yet, though. So I'm guilt-free until I get some more lethal symptoms.

Edit: As soon as I added hemorrhaging, 20 million people died! Yaay!

But now I sadly understand Reb's image =(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#12
I'm still stuck in Mexico, lol. I'm building up Infectivity before Lethality, too, lol. Trying to keep visibility low as well.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#13
It's a difficult balancing act. Building up drug resistance, for example, shuts everything down at a very alarming rate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#14
Drug + Heat resistance ftw. Thinking about buying airborne transmission, too.

EDIT: Just crossed the 10,000 infected line with no deaths.

EDIT2: Got all transmission upgrades barring insects.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#15
The first thing I did was buy all the transmissions and buy vomiting (I was totally going for a zombie/las plagas thing) then sores. Next time I'm going to keep it even more low-key and build up the resistances first.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#16
CRAP. People just died.

EDIT: Ha, Argentina closed their airports. It won't save them. xD.

EDIT2: Started over, didn't like my strategy. New disease is:

"vicmortilues"

which literally means "the living dead plague."

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#17
Try selling the starting off symptom you get...it'll lower your visibility while you build up other things...
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#18
I have not yet been able to infect Madagascar at all.
Reply
#19
I started doing that. I tried a few times with Virus and Bacteria, but Parasite seems to work the best if you're willing to be AFK for long periods of time. Without symptoms, it's pretty much invisible. I've just got all the transmission types for my new parasite, and am waiting to build up evolution points. I find it's better to get more than you need for when you upgrade symptom tiers, that way you can immediately sell any noticeable symptoms that you got 'free'. And there's no point upgrading as soon as you get the points anyway, since you won't be able to buy any of those next-tier symptoms until you have the requisite points.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#20
Quote:CHRONONEUS (Bacteria)
Infected Country: South Africa
Traits: --
Transmission Types: Rodent; Insect; Waterborne; Airborne
Resistances: Heat I

Here's a profile of my new bacterial disease, Chrononeus (time plague).

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)