08-04-2008, 03:38 PM
For the record, this gets my stamp of approval.
|
Power Up Changes
|
|
08-04-2008, 03:38 PM
For the record, this gets my stamp of approval.
08-05-2008, 03:12 AM
Orion Wrote:Would that be me? Yep. You finished all ten Kaiosama quests, so you're definitely qualified. You get Kaioken Trained. I'll change it right now. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Finish all nine Grand Kai quests.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Yes there is. It should be in there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|