03-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Um, ask them to be in your alliance.
o.o
o.o
|
Alliance Question
|
|
03-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Um, ask them to be in your alliance.
o.o
03-09-2004, 02:01 AM
The whole alliance thingy is SNAFU...without our over protective programmer, we can't really do shit about it. Sorry fellas.
03-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami Even if I knew the problem I have no way to edit files on the server.
03-09-2004, 02:11 AM
I have no issues with recuiting or accepting recuiting. I just tried it, I also noticed that previously created alliances are not showing up on the page.
03-09-2004, 02:14 AM
What internet broswer do you use? Operating System?
03-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Make sure your IE is fully upgraded, if you're using anything that could be interfering disable it. Toolbars, Popup blockers, Proxies, PeerGuardian, etc.
03-09-2004, 03:57 AM
VJ said a lot of things. He did, in fact, mention his need to "fix" the alliance system. What needed fixing and why he never bothered telling us. We could always bring back the ol' alliance meesage boards.
Actually... I think that might be a good idea. Make user groups and message boards for each alliance. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-09-2004, 03:59 AM
Recreate your alliance.
Don't use the alliance zeni pool. Alliance Forums aren't that hard to work out either. Spam will not be tolerated on alliance forums though.
03-09-2004, 04:00 AM
Yeah he told me he would upload the back up roster once he was done fixing the alliance page, but I convinced him to upload it then and there. Last I heard he was still working on the alliance page.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-09-2004, 04:12 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu Wha? He was planning a return? ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-09-2004, 04:19 AM
Yeah...he said he was getting a break and was coming back. For all we know he got hit by a bus, he's just not around aymore.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-09-2004, 05:03 AM
Pfft...I'm all for the bus theory. Oh well, this isn't the first time our "glorious leader" vanished on us.
03-09-2004, 05:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu August 7th.
03-09-2004, 05:15 AM
I'm sure that when that time comes another server will be on hand.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-09-2004, 05:17 AM
Or we can look into someone from the rpg to pay. If I have the money at that time, I know I would pay it myself.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-09-2004, 05:19 AM
Well I know I have tons of server space, and I know I could probably pay, I have the money...
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-09-2004, 05:22 AM
I know someone who would be willing to host it for me.
03-09-2004, 06:16 AM
Well then, it doesn't look like the forums are in any sort of trouble, whether VJ comes back or not.
03-09-2004, 06:20 AM
The forums aren't. The training script would be. I have no way to get to it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|