08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Are me and Krill the only people who liked Titanic?
![[Image: soifonf.jpg]](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4310/soifonf.jpg)
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
|
The Dark Knight.
|
|
08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Are me and Krill the only people who liked Titanic?
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
08-18-2008, 11:27 PM
I hope so. To my knowledge there are no other fruity bastards on these forums.
Other than Burter. And perhaps myself when I wear that cocktail dress on the weekends.
08-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Come on dude, I was 10. That doesn't count.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
08-18-2008, 11:42 PM
I watched it last semester with another guy, and we were on the same couch.
I'm not gay. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
08-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Krillin Wrote:I watched it last semester with another guy, and we were on the same couch. You are so gay.
08-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Sazuaa Wrote:0.o There is tons of orchestrated music, YOU WERE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!!! http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Hans-Z...421&sr=8-2 Yeah double post!
08-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Titanic was epic. Not one of my favorites, but it deserved all those Oscars.
I agree with Kirano, I see this getting a couple of Oscars maybe, but it better not get an insane amount. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
08-19-2008, 02:11 AM
I hate love stories that don't end with AIDS.
08-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Reijin Wrote:I hope so. To my knowledge there are no other fruity bastards on these forums. That was uncalled for.
08-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Burter Wrote:That was uncalled for. You actually took that as offensive despite the line after it clearly showing it was a complete exaggeration for the sake of humor? Eh, either way, to each his own, so I apologize in that case.
08-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Quote:The Dark Knight has made such an impact on its fans, that people are already talking about the next chapter in the franchise. There you guys go
08-22-2008, 09:49 PM
pwned
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
08-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Doesn't mean they aren't going to do rewrites, or that it's a fake.
I still think he's dead though. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-22-2008, 11:31 PM
I think he's either.
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
08-23-2008, 02:08 AM
If not for that Halle Berry movie, they'd probablly have brought catwomen back.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
08-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Kirano Wrote:If not for that Halle Berry movie, they'd probablly have brought catwomen back. FAIL Batman Begins marked the begining of a franchise restart. If they haven't done it in Begins or TDK then it's still an option.
08-24-2008, 08:50 AM
I think though that whichever company made the movie might still have some type of rights to the character at this time.
Either way, I just heard that Fox randomly popped up with proof that they have owned the rights to the Watchmen movie for years and didn't say anything till the movie was a few months from release, so now they sued and are going to get a crapload of money from the company that did it in comps. Movie is still coming out, they just agreed to pay Fox.
08-24-2008, 08:51 AM
There's more that you can do than Catwoman. Personally, I would love to see someone off-the-wall-obscure, but still thematic, like the Mad Hatter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I want to see Johnny Depp as a Batman villain.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|