08-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Driving the speed limit in the fast lane.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
|
My New Favorite Sport
|
|
08-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Driving the speed limit in the fast lane.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
08-23-2008, 04:44 AM
You think you'll one day wake up and realize being a dick isn't nearly as funny as you think it is?
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
08-23-2008, 05:24 AM
I'll do you one better Krillin
Getting 2 buddies to drive in the other 2 lanes and all 3 driving 10 mph below the speed limit
08-23-2008, 06:00 AM
Some highway actually got their speed limit raised because a bunch of people did something in a similar vein. A group of protesters had cars occupy all lanes and drive the speed limit in a straight line, so nobody could pass them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-23-2008, 06:22 AM
That's pwned.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
08-23-2008, 11:59 AM
That's usually what I do. I find the little old lady in the slow lane going the speed limit and go right along side her, keeping pace. It's great fun and totally legal.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
08-23-2008, 04:10 PM
My biggest pet peeve when driving is when you're speeding, and there is STILL someone behind you, right on your ass, looking totally frustrated at how slow you're going. I'M ALREADY SPEEDING, ASSHOLE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
08-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Until you piss off the truckers.
EDIT: @ krillin ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
08-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Burter Wrote:My biggest pet peeve when driving is when you're speeding, and there is STILL someone behind you, right on your ass, looking totally frustrated at how slow you're going. I'M ALREADY SPEEDING, ASSHOLE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I don't even drive and that pisses me off. ![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
08-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Burter Wrote:My biggest pet peeve when driving is when you're speeding, and there is STILL someone behind you, right on your ass, looking totally frustrated at how slow you're going. I'M ALREADY SPEEDING, ASSHOLE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Let's just say it's good for these people that I don't keep a gun in my car.
08-24-2008, 08:52 AM
There's a saying that goes: anybody driving slower than you is stupid, and anyone driving faster than you is a lunatic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Bardock Wrote:There's a saying that goes: anybody driving slower than you is stupid, and anyone driving faster than you is a lunatic. doesn't make any sense. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
08-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Are you serious? It means "you're the only driver that's ever going the correct speed." Everyone else is either too slow or too fast. Sheesh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
08-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Aw...I thought it meant that all drivers were stupid lunatics.
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does. Bardock Wrote:Are you serious? It means "you're the only driver that's ever going the correct speed." Everyone else is either too slow or too fast. Sheesh. I meant it doesn't make any sense for someone to talk shit like that. I hate arrogant drivers. It's usually them that get into accidents that's clearly their fault, yet they try and blame it on the other driver because "they're too experienced to make mistakes." ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
08-25-2008, 10:11 AM
I hate the incident today where someone was blaring their horn at me because I was going too slow. Only I was going 55 in a 40.
So I pulled a Krillin and went the speed limit.
08-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Krillin Wrote:Driving the speed limit in the fast lane. In Baltimore you will likely get your head smashed in for doing that. Also, the same conclusion can come from coming to a complete stop when making a right turn. ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
08-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Meh.
My philosophy is, if I get rear-ended, I win. I can use the money. If I don't, I still win. This is a sport that, by playing, one automatically is victorious. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
08-25-2008, 08:09 PM
What happens if an angry driver passes you, then turns around on the highway, smashing into your car, killing you both. Would that be a tie?
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Plan ahead, carry grenades and rig your car with landmines.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|