Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google Chrome
#1
The next person to post here for reasons other than informing me of missed ROSAT points will be warned.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
http://www.google.com/chrome

A new web browser developed by google. It is surprisingly good, and if it were not for my addiction to my Firefox addons I might have made it my main. I still might.

EDIT: DONT WARN ME RAD OH PLEASE OH GOD
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
Rad's old post threw me off but I've been tempted to download this web browser as well as IE8.
Reply
#4
The only way I'll move to google chrome is if I can get mouse gestures to work with it.

So Rad, since you got my addicted to Mouse Gestures, find out if we can use them on google chrome and let me know how.


kthxbai
Reply
#5
Rad's abandoned post made me so confused ;-;

I was going to make this thread, but I figured someone else would and I'd prefer that you all be my guinea pigs. Keep me updated on the bugs, I'll be using ol' FF2
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#6
Warako Wrote:mouse gestures


This is my primary concern as well.

@pinkubento

Well theres the bug that wont let sandy vaginas download it so you might run into some trouble.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#7
Oh, well then, I guess I shouldn't bother.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#8
They might fix it for the RC.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#9
going to use it but will be sad w/o mouse gestures
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#10
Well, it's really fast.

I like that each tab runs seperate and you can link directly to apps; just more support for google's coming push for cloud computing.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#11
It also has a built in porn mode. Neat.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#12
It's super fast, which is cool. I don't like that it doesn't allow live bookmarks for my web comics.

I'm on the fence if I should keep it.
Reply
#13
Only found out about this today. I barely even use firefox addons so I'll probably download it once I'm feeling less lazy, since I love everything google touches.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
I'm gonna stick with Firefox for now, but I shall keep Google Chrome installed
Reply
#15
It's all about incognito mode.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)