Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
The next person to post here for reasons other than informing me of missed ROSAT points will be warned.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
http://www.google.com/chrome
A new web browser developed by google. It is surprisingly good, and if it were not for my addiction to my Firefox addons I might have made it my main. I still might.
EDIT: DONT WARN ME RAD OH PLEASE OH GOD
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Rad's old post threw me off but I've been tempted to download this web browser as well as IE8.
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
The only way I'll move to google chrome is if I can get mouse gestures to work with it.
So Rad, since you got my addicted to Mouse Gestures, find out if we can use them on google chrome and let me know how.
kthxbai
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Rad's abandoned post made me so confused ;-;
I was going to make this thread, but I figured someone else would and I'd prefer that you all be my guinea pigs. Keep me updated on the bugs, I'll be using ol' FF2
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Warako Wrote:mouse gestures
This is my primary concern as well.
@pinkubento
Well theres the bug that wont let sandy vaginas download it so you might run into some trouble.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Oh, well then, I guess I shouldn't bother.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
They might fix it for the RC.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
going to use it but will be sad w/o mouse gestures
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
Well, it's really fast.
I like that each tab runs seperate and you can link directly to apps; just more support for google's coming push for cloud computing.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
It also has a built in porn mode. Neat.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
It's super fast, which is cool. I don't like that it doesn't allow live bookmarks for my web comics.
I'm on the fence if I should keep it.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Only found out about this today. I barely even use firefox addons so I'll probably download it once I'm feeling less lazy, since I love everything google touches.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I'm gonna stick with Firefox for now, but I shall keep Google Chrome installed
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
It's all about incognito mode.