Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Day of University
#1
OMFG it was... different. Interesting, I guess.

Feels like there's going to be a lot of pressure. Between work and school, I don't know when/where I'll have time for myself. =(

Ah, well. I'm sure I can figure it out; it's not like I'm the first person in this situation. Wish me luck! I'll need it.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#2
Good luck!

What are you studying?
Reply
#3
Luck jas!!!

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
Look at it this way: the first year or so of undergrad courses are usually your worst. They try to cram a lot of information in there to form the basis to later build on for majors.

But it won't be as bad as it seems, I expect.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#5
As long as there's time to jerk off, you'll do fine.

And there's always time for that.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#6
Pink Underoo Wrote:As long as there's time to jerk off, you'll do fine.

And there's always time for that.

That's why I just graduated from college in June. Truer words have never been spoken.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
eyoooooo

hi five college bros
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
My major is going to be Business Administration or English (Fuck you, Mario, you do not get to turn the tables on me) but I haven't decided yet. Doesn't matter anyway, since you can't officially 'declare' a major for first year anyway.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#9
I'm sure you'd do well in English. I don't know you well enough to know if you have a head for numbers or good people skillz, but good luck with either!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#10
Ha. Numbers and me... we... have a truce. For now.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)