Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
He's the guy who does all the movie trailers.
Article
If you still don't know who he is, there's a
YouTube clip of what he sounds like. Guaranteed if you hear his voice you'll know who he is.
This summer was not kind to famous people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I always thought that was just a voice modifier. I had no idea it was the same guy
Posts: 0
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2008
Thats honestly really sad, he seemed like such a genuinely lovely guy.
I know 68 isn't young, however a collapsed lung is not a nice way to go, I'd have wished a much more peaceful death for a man that did so much for the entertainment business, for so little fame in return.
"There are not fifty ways of fighting, there’s only one, and that’s to win."
[Roster]---------------------------------------------------------[Vault]
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
He was a pimp.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Burter Wrote:I always thought that was just a voice modifier. I had no idea it was the same guy
Aye.
Is he the same person who does the voice for the WWE then?
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Well said, Jack.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Ah, wow. It's sad to hear of his passing. Rest in peace Don LaFontaine. =(
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Kirano Wrote:Aye.
Is he the same person who does the voice for the WWE then?
I believe so. I heard about it yesterday and was like "Aw damn it all.". Movie trailers aren't going to be the same without him.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
That sucks. Maybe Keith David will have some more work though. That nukka's voice is fucking HOT.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
He is NOT a ring announcer for WWE.
o.O
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Burter Wrote:He is NOT a ring announcer for WWE.
o.O
The WWE ring announcer is Tom Chimel. I'm talking about the guy who does the trailers for WWE PPV's.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Oh.
Yea, that's probably him
EDIT:
Oh, but TONY Chimel is ECW's ring announcer, so he's not the only one.
=o
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
I must have mistook him for Justin Roberts.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
That's Smackdown's announcer.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Complete and utter pimp. I'm gonna miss his voice.
On the other hand, I've wanted to get into voice acting for a while and I can do a perfect impression of Don. Maybe this heralds an opening for me? =o
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 18
Threads: 36
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Just get Pablo Francisco to do the new voice.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
XD He could do it too.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Nappa Wrote:You and me both, Greg.
Let's du-et.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.