Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9/11
#1
Today is 9/11 =[.

Lets take some time and remember all the people who lost their lives and pray for their families.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
#2
=/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#3
What happened?
#4
He lost the game.

That, and sad face.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
#5
*moment of silence*
#6
Uno Wrote:He lost the game.

What you on about?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#7
[Image: Picture.jpg]

However, this thread really isn't the place for this. So, sadder face.

Click on my sad face in my sig.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
#8
I lose...

Oh, and it's very sad about what happened.
#9
It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.

I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
#10
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.

I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.

XD!!!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#11
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.

I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
XD
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#12
I'm sure this is a 'Spam OFF' thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
#13
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.

I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.

ns.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#14
Bardock Wrote:I'm sure this is a 'Spam OFF' thread.

It isn't. Fatal error if you ask me.
#15
The Game is the stupidest thing ever.

Every year, a random freshmen inevitably screams aloud "I lost the game!" in the cafeteria five minutes into the meal. It's stupid, it's idiotic, it isn't fun or classy or trendy. It's a waste of my personal auditory processing power.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
#16
Huh. I would have thought, 'the game' was right up your alley.
#17
It's now the 12th. Locked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)