Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comic Book Discussion/Image Swapping
#21
Since Uncanny X-Men #501.
Reply
#22
nerd.


<3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#23
Young X-Men #06

[Image: rockslidecyclopsia5.jpg]
Reply
#24
Gaaaaaaaay.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#25
Hey, you don't less gay then Rockslide.

Uncanny #503 again

[Image: pixiegothjx4.jpg]
Reply
#26
This was my comic of choice years back when going through my brothers collection.

[Image: 5667426531gen13400fn4.jpg]

EDIT by Burt: Fixed the link
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#27
I think I've read an issue or two of that. I should see if I can find some more
Reply
#28
I just liked reading Wizard. That was my 'comic' of choice, then I'd just pick up random comics and read em. The only two 'story-arcs' I've ever 'finished' was X-Men 2099(didn't finish it but read like seven comics of it) and Death Of Superman.
Reply
#29
You all knew this one was coming
[Image: Batman-retarded.jpg]


I like this one too
[Image: batmansupes.jpg]


and this is pretty funny
[Image: MalaiseDelorange.jpg]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#30
"Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down... I'm not."

That's epic. That orange thing trumps the random comic thread.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#31
Bojack Wrote:"Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down... I'm not."

That's epic. That orange thing trumps the random comic thread.

That's my favorite part about that spread. Maybe one of my favorite comic book things ever.





[Image: Dr.jpg]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#32
[Image: 1211131823_KHh25CkRgN.jpg]


I love this comic.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#33
Anybody ever read the My Balls manga? I can't show any of the best parts on this forum but it's pretty funny and worth reading. I think there's 21 chapters out right now and 22 should be releasing soon.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#34
Read the first couple of chapters of Kingdom Come at Borders today. Good shit.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#35
[Image: 1225752555166og7.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#36
What comic is that? xD
Reply
#37
Wow.

To be fair, the loophole leading to failness in the Green Lantern mythology is a long time coming.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#38
Anybody here like Fables? It's one of my favorite comics.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)