11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I've been reading all about healthy, green living and I came across this article about men coating themselves in Axe products trying to attract women with it. The article talked about all the chemicals they use to make Axe products and what they can possibly lead to with extended use.
Article: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/your-ax...-sick.html
Quoted:
"I put Axe into the cosmetics chemical safety database Skin Deep. Low and behold, 66 products showed up and they fell into a range of moderately hazardous to the most highly hazardous categories. Axe Shower Gel Recovery, the bodywash/cleanser, had a highly hazardous score because the ingredients in the product are linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive toxicity , violations, restrictions and warnings, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, bioaccumulation, organ system toxicity, and more. Need I go on? Your body is telling you the truth. This stuff isn’t good for you."
I know this sounds like hippie talk, but even if isn't bad for you, it smells awful and you should really consider finding an alternative. You may think because of the commercials that it's attracting women, but in reality you are turning them away by bathing yourself in chemicals that make them nauseous. Please for the love of humanity, get some real cologne!
Article: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/your-ax...-sick.html
Quoted:
"I put Axe into the cosmetics chemical safety database Skin Deep. Low and behold, 66 products showed up and they fell into a range of moderately hazardous to the most highly hazardous categories. Axe Shower Gel Recovery, the bodywash/cleanser, had a highly hazardous score because the ingredients in the product are linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive toxicity , violations, restrictions and warnings, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, bioaccumulation, organ system toxicity, and more. Need I go on? Your body is telling you the truth. This stuff isn’t good for you."
I know this sounds like hippie talk, but even if isn't bad for you, it smells awful and you should really consider finding an alternative. You may think because of the commercials that it's attracting women, but in reality you are turning them away by bathing yourself in chemicals that make them nauseous. Please for the love of humanity, get some real cologne!
![[Image: Natasja.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/melbamergency/Natasja.jpg)


![[Image: soifonf.jpg]](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4310/soifonf.jpg)
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)