Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everquest 2
#1
Anyone play? I just started a month ago and it's insanely fun.

I played WoW, and I find Everquest 2 much more enjoyable.

New expansion is coming out Nov. 18th and it includes all previous expansions if anyone wants to give it a try.


Also there's a free 14 day trial that gives you access to all the expansions if you want to try it.

If you want to give it a try, hit me up.

Banedor, on Crushbone Server
Reply
#2
I'll try it if I can find that box I bought. It requires I download for approximately 2 days though.
Reply
#3
I got it for free for playing Vanguard and it's pretty coo'. I didn't play for very long though.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#4
Bojack Wrote:I'll try it if I can find that box I bought. It requires I download for approximately 2 days though.

Well it's all the expansions so the download is going to be a bit of a hassle, or you can just buy the Rise of Kunark expansion which will install all the ones previous of that one if you don't feel like waiting or buy the brand new expansion.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)