Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
How else would we know that the Axis of evil consists of Australia, Florida, and Muslim?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
The Seventh Hokage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Citizen Snips: those are usually bullshit
Citizen Snips: they take tons of answers show only the most retarded and besides the point people get nervous with cameras and pressure
Citizen Snips: that said the triangle question... wow
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
XD
I wonder where those interviews took place. City-wise, that is.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Spencinator Wrote:The Seventh Hokage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Citizen Snips: those are usually bullshit
Citizen Snips: they take tons of answers show only the most retarded and besides the point people get nervous with cameras and pressure
Citizen Snips: that said the triangle question... wow
There's no sides...One?
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
11-16-2008, 04:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2008, 04:19 AM by Kazuya.)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Violet Wrote:We're not all stupid =(
edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4
LOL, love the applause at the end. I would have gotten that question wrong too.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Stupidity isn't exclusive to America.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Josh Wrote:Yes you are. 
Nobody loves Canadians. Except maybe the french. Fuck French. Except Matt.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Violet Wrote:Nobody loves Canadians. Except maybe the french. Fuck French. Except Matt.
<3
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Dumb people are a human imperative. =(
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
11-16-2008, 04:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2008, 04:35 PM by Celena.)
I approve the title for this thread.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Kirano Wrote:I approve the title for this thread.
Hey! Who changed my title?
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
AMERICANS R TEH STUPID
lulz