Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh, by the way
#21
I don't see any threads about it.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#22
Krillin Wrote:I don't see any threads about it.

It's gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#23
So Burter's not married, wasn't a pro wrestler, doesn't have children, doesn't own an electronics store, and is only two months older than me?

I'd kinda guessed some of those along the line, but not all of them.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#24
Krillin Wrote:So Burter's not married, wasn't a pro wrestler, doesn't have children, doesn't own an electronics store, and is only two months older than me?

I'd kinda guessed some of those along the line, but not all of them.

Yup to all of the above.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#25
Buahaha. Sorry Chris, I thought you knew.

Did you know I'm dating Laura and she's moving in with me?

Surprise?
Reply
#26
[Image: christmas-present.gif]

^^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#27
I knew about the Laura bit. I was there for the awkward Vent conversations.

Haha. I totally wouldn't have been so intimidated by you when I was a wee member if I'd known.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#28
If you thought I was married, how did the Laura stuff make sense to you? >.>
Reply
#29
Burter Wrote:If you thought I was married, how did the Laura stuff make sense to you? >.>

[Image: spinach-dip-cs-1672954-l.jpg]
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#30
Quote:I'd kinda guessed some of those along the line, but not all of them.

.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#31
Jack Wrote:[Image: spinach-dip-cs-1672954-l.jpg]

I don't get it.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#32
He was putting his chip in another dip...

CHEATING. =o
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#33
Or double dipping which is frowned upon.
Reply
#34
Buahaha, I totally didn't get it, but that's really clever
Reply
#35
Burter Wrote:Buahaha, I totally didn't get it, but that's really clever

I agree. ns Jack.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#36
Good luck in the Navy. I recommend you start hitting the gym.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#37
[Image: Big_Gay_Al_figure.jpg]
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#38
Jack Wrote:[Image: spinach-dip-cs-1672954-l.jpg]



Now I'm hungry. Way to go, Jack.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#39
That picture whet your appitite? It looks like a bowl of bird shit...
Reply
#40
Its Spinach dip. =P

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)