Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Americans are stupid!
#1
How else would we know that the Axis of evil consists of Australia, Florida, and Muslim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#2
The Seventh Hokage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Citizen Snips: those are usually bullshit
Citizen Snips: they take tons of answers show only the most retarded and besides the point people get nervous with cameras and pressure
Citizen Snips: that said the triangle question... wow
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#3
XD

I wonder where those interviews took place. City-wise, that is.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
Spencinator Wrote:The Seventh Hokage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Citizen Snips: those are usually bullshit
Citizen Snips: they take tons of answers show only the most retarded and besides the point people get nervous with cameras and pressure
Citizen Snips: that said the triangle question... wow

There's no sides...One?
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#5
xD
Reply
#6
Heh. Fun times.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#7
Heh heh. You Americans.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
We're not all stupid =(

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#9
Violet Wrote:We're not all stupid =(

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4

LOL, love the applause at the end. I would have gotten that question wrong too.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#10
Yes you are. :D
Reply
#11
Stupidity isn't exclusive to America.
Reply
#12
Josh Wrote:Yes you are. Big Grin

Nobody loves Canadians. Except maybe the french. Fuck French. Except Matt.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#13
Violet Wrote:Nobody loves Canadians. Except maybe the french. Fuck French. Except Matt.

<3
Reply
#14
Dumb people are a human imperative. =(
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#15
I approve the title for this thread.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#16
Kirano Wrote:I approve the title for this thread.

Hey! Who changed my title?
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#17
AMERICANS R TEH STUPID

lulz
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)