Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you ever had....
#1
A Nanaimo bar?


Just curious since it's a Canadian dessert and a lot of Americans have never had Timmy Ho's(superior coffee to Starbucks).
Reply
#2
Nanaimo bars are quite good.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
Yes. It's too rich to have all the time, though.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#4
Nanaimo bars were not a creation of Timmy's though.

Don't think you were making such a claim, but I wanted to clarify. They are good but far too sweet. I can only have like one little square and then I'm finished.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#5
Bra Wrote:Nanaimo bars were not a creation of Timmy's though.

Don't think you were making such a claim, but I wanted to clarify. They are good but far too sweet. I can only have like one little square and then I'm finished.

Yeah I was just making a similarity to some things we have here that aren't so common in the states. If Timmy's was more prominent in the states, no one would go to star bucks :o.
Reply
#6
That looks delicious.

I can devour rich things like an Irishman can guzzle beer.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#7
[Image: smores-main_Full.jpg]
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#8
[Image: smores-ice-cream-pie.jpg]

Match'd.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#9
Josh Wrote:Yeah I was just making a similarity to some things we have here that aren't so common in the states. If Timmy's was more prominent in the states, no one would go to star bucks :o.

Totally not true. Lots of people claim to like Starbucks better, even in Canada. To be fair, lots of people go to Starbucks because it's become a fucking status symbol. It's why I can't stand most coffee shops. These elitist, self-important douchebags actually think they're somebody just because they overpaid for a cup of fucking coffee. Fuck coffee shops.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#10
Sssshhh. It's gonna be okay, Bra.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#11
FUCK ALL Y'ALL

[Image: Moon%20Pie.jpg]
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#12
[Image: 397274825_5bf805d072.jpg?v=1172035859]

ghetto snacks ftw
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#13
[Image: t_42.jpg]

THAT'S a ghetto snack.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#14
xD!

How do you know? I haven't had a bag of those in a few years.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#15
Oh uh.

Just so you know.

If you run out of food...

Don't make a sandwich out of butter and mayonnaise. The theory looks sound on paper - it may not be nutritious but at least I won't feel hungry, I hypothesized - and I was right. I didn't feel hungry afterwards, but for all the wrong reasons.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#16
...how the hell did that sound good to you?
Reply
#17
I'm just saying it didn't sound bad. I... I don't really know what I was thinking.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#18
You must not have been.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#19
I was really hungry and there was no food, okay? I did what I could.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#20
[Image: cocaine08.jpg]

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)